HAL recruitment 2023: The Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has given a Notification for the recruitment Apprenticeship Training vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
- 1 HAL Recruitment Notification Details
- 2 Education Qualification
- 3 Vacancy Details
- 4 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Age Limit
- 6 Jobs Salary
- 7 Application Fee
- 8 Selection Process
- 9 How to apply HAL Vacancy 2023 Notification?
- 10 FAQs related to HAL Recruitment 2023 Notification
HAL Recruitment Notification Details
|Post Name||Apprenticeship Training|
|Name||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)|
|Date of Applying||17/05/2023|
|Last Date of Online Application||25/05/2023|
- Candidates should have 10th Pass, 12th Pass, Degree OR equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Other education qualification details go to official notification.
- Total Post vacancy- 328
The candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
Candidate must have the above-required education qualification and age limit discussed below here.
- Candidates age limit should be 18 years to 23 years.
- OBC Candidate Age Limit — 18 To 26 Years.
- SC/ST Candidate Age Limit– 18 To 28 Years.
- Age On 26 May 2023
- Age Relaxation:- SC/ST/OBC Candidate Relaxation as per on government rule regulation.
- SC/ST-05 Year, OBC- 03 Year.
Read More Jobs
- NTRO Recruitment 2023 Notification, Apply for 35 Analyst Post
- SIDBI Recruitment 2023 Notification Out, PDF Download
- VSSC Recruitment 2023 Apply For 61 Scientist / Engineer
- Cipla Recruitment 2023, Apply For Junior Team Member
- Karur District Court Recruitment 2023 Notification, Apply Clerk & Other Vacancies
. Rs. 14,000/- to Rs.60,500/- Per Month
- UR/General/OBC/Other State Candidate Application Fee– FREE
- ST/ST/Female Candidate Application Fee– Free/-
- Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Bank Challan.
- Document Verification
- Final Merit.
How to apply HAL Vacancy 2023 Notification?
- Open Your Browser
- Go to the ISRO VSSC Official Website https://vssc.gov.in/
- Though you are here for the first time then need to register for ISRO VSSC Recruitment with your valid email and mobile number.
- After the registration process, you will be able to access the ISRO VSSC Application form for applying.
- Please complete your application by providing all necessary documents for this position, including but not limited to: Academic Passing certificate from a recognized Board, Experience Certificate, Caste Certificate (if applicable), Aadhar Card, signature, and a passport-size photograph, which you should upload as instructed..
- Check your application form then submit it.
- After submitting it, print out your application form for future purposes.
Q: How many vacancies are there?
Ans. There are 61 vacancies in total. Scientist / Engineer: 61 Posts
Q: What is the Pay Scale for Scientist / Engineer?
Ans. The Payscale is as follows Scientist / Engineer: INR56100-208700
Q: When can I can apply for Scientist / Engineer job at vikram sarabhai space center?
Ans. You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.