MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2023 Notification Apply Online| mahadiscom recruitment 2023 pdf|mahadiscom je recruitment 2023
MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2023 Notification: The Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Co. Ltd has given a Notification for the recruitment Lineman and Computer Operator vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
- 1 MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2023 Notification Details
- 2 Education Qualification
- 3 MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2023 Notification Vacancy Details
- 4 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Age Limit
- 6 Jobs Salary
- 7 Application Fee
- 8 Selection Process
- 9 How to apply MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2023 Notification?
MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2023 Notification Details
|Post Name||Lineman and Computer Operator|
|Name||Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Co. Ltd|
|Date of Applying||Not Mention|
|Last Date of Online Application||28/05/2023|
- As per the Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Co. Ltd, must completed the10th/ITI/Diploma from any of the recognized university
MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2023 Notification Vacancy Details
The candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
Candidate must have the above-required education qualification and age limit discussed below here.
The lowest level of limit is 18 years and highest level of age limit is 30 years
Read More Jobs
- NTRO Recruitment 2023 Notification, Apply for 35 Analyst Post
- SIDBI Recruitment 2023 Notification Out, PDF Download
- VSSC Recruitment 2023 Apply For 61 Scientist / Engineer
- Cipla Recruitment 2023, Apply For Junior Team Member
- Karur District Court Recruitment 2023 Notification, Apply Clerk & Other Vacancies
- Refer Notification
- Refer Notification
- Selection will be done on walk-in-interview
- Date of Walk-in-Interview: 17-05-2023
- Venue & Time: Check Advertisement
How to apply MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2023 Notification?
- Go to the website @ mahadiscom.in
- Find the MAHADISCOM job notification.
- Check the notification utmost care.
- Register themselves at Apprenticeship.gov.in portal.
- Fill the details in the application.
- Finally submit the application form.