MHC District Judge Syllabus 2023 & Exam Pattern Download| mhc judges list | high court judge name| Madras High Court District Judge Syllabus PDF at www.mhc.tn.gov.in
MHC District Judge Syllabus 2023 & Exam Pattern: The High Court of Judicature at Madras has recently unveiled the MHC District Judge Syllabus PDF and MHC District Judge Exam Pattern. This announcement, made on 1st July 2023, highlights the availability of 50 vacancies for the esteemed position of District Judge. If you are interested in pursuing a career as an MHC District Judge, seize this opportunity by submitting your application well before the deadline. In this article, we will provide you with all the essential details regarding the MHC District Judge Recruitment. To gain insights into the recruitment process, kindly refer to the information provided below.
- 1 MHC District Judge Recruitment: Overview and Application Process
- 2 Details for-MHC District Judge Syllabus 2023
- 3 Selection Process
- 4 The Path to Becoming a District Judge
- 5 MHC District Judge Preliminary Exam Syllabus-Paper 2
- 6 MHC District Judge Exam Pattern 2023
- 7 How to Download MHC District Judge Exam Syllabus 2023
- 8 Conclusion
MHC District Judge Recruitment: Overview and Application Process
To apply for the MHC District Judge position, interested candidates are required to submit their applications online through the official websites of the Madras High Court, namely www.mhc.tn.gov.in and www.tn.gov.in. By visiting these websites, you can access the detailed recruitment information and initiate the application process. Ensure that you carefully read and understand the eligibility criteria, educational qualifications, and other essential requirements before proceeding with your application.
Details for-MHC District Judge Syllabus 2023
|Organization Name||Madras High Court|
|Post Name||District Judge|
- Preliminary Examination [Objective Type Question Paper in Optical Mark Recognition Paper (OMR Paper)]
- Main Examination
- Viva–Voce Test.
MHC District Judge Preliminary Exam Pattern 2023
|Preliminary Examination (Objective Type) Paper – I||100||3 Hours|
|Preliminary Examination (Objective Type) Paper – II|
Madras High Court District Judge Syllabus PDF – Preliminary Exam Paper -1
- Constitution of India, Interpretation of Statutes, Jurisprudence and Legal Phraseology, Legal Maxims, Legal History, Legal Services Authority Act, 1987, Right to Information Act, 2005.
- Code of Civil Procedure, 1908, Civil Rules of Practice, 1905, The Tamil Nadu Court Fees and Suit Valuation Act, 1955, The Limitation Act, 1963, The Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, The Commercial Courts Act, 2015, The General Clauses Act, 1897, Prohibition of Benami Transaction Act, 2016
- The Indian Contract Act, 1872, The Specific Relief Act, 1963, The Indian Partnership Act, 1932, The Sale of Goods Act, 1930, Easements Act, 1882, The Transfer of Property Act, 1882, The Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881, Rent Control Laws, The Indian Stamp Act 1899, The Registration Act, 1908.
- The Motor Vehicles Act, 1988, Law of Torts, The Right to Fair Compensation and Transparency in Land Acquisition, Rehabilitation and Resettlement Act, 2013, and other Laws relating to Land Acquisition.
- Personal Laws including Succession Laws, (For Hindus, Muslims and Christians etc.), The Guardian and Wards Act, 1890, Indian Trust Act, 1882, The Family Courts Act, 1984.
The Path to Becoming a District Judge
To become a District Judge under the Madras High Court, candidates must successfully navigate through the Preliminary Examination, Main Written Examination, and Viva-voce.
1. Preliminary Examination (30-09-2023)
The first step in the journey is the Preliminary Examination, scheduled to be conducted on 30-09-2023. This exam will have questions in both English and Tamil and will last for 3 hours. For every incorrect answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted from the total score. It’s essential to be well-prepared for this crucial stage.
2. Main Written Examination (02-12-2023)
Candidates who clear the Preliminary Examination will advance to the Main Written Examination, scheduled for 02-12-2023. Success in this examination is vital for further progress in the selection process. Prepare diligently and showcase your legal knowledge and skills to stand out from the competition.
The final phase of the selection process is the Viva-voce. The candidates who perform well in the Main Written Examination will be called for the Viva-voce test. This interview-style evaluation is designed to assess your suitability for the prestigious position of District Judge.
MHC District Judge Preliminary Exam Syllabus-Paper 2
- The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973, Criminal Rules of Practice, The Indian Penal Code, 1860, The Indian Evidence Act, 1872
- The Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Act, 1985
- The Prevention of Corruption Act, 1988, including latest amendments, The Electricity Act, 2003, The Protection of Human Rights Act, 1993, The Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes (Prevention of Atrocities) Act, 1989
- The Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006, Essential Commodities Act, 1955.
- Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act, 2015
- The Protection of Children from Sexual Offences Act, 2012,
- The Information Technology Act, 2000, The Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002
- The National Investigation Agency Act, 2008 (Amendment) as Act, 2019 Medical Jurisprudence, Central and Tamil Nadu State Criminal Minor Acts. General Knowledge, Legal Aptitude, legal reasoning, Test of reasoning and mental ability, Basic Knowledge of Computer, Environmental Laws.
MHC District Judge Exam Pattern 2023
|Subject||Maximum Marks||Total Marks|
|Law Paper – I||75||300|
|Translation and Essay Writing Paper||75|
|Law Paper – II||75|
How to Download MHC District Judge Exam Syllabus 2023
- Watch the official website at www.mhc.tn.gov.in
- Find and click the required advertisement link
- Open the link and read the syllabus topics
- Now start your preparation.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE|
Becoming a District Judge is a prestigious and rewarding career path. With 50 vacancies available, now is the time to take action and apply for the MHC District Judge Recruitment. Plan your preparation wisely, and with determination and hard work, you can embark on a successful journey towards becoming a District Judge under the esteemed Madras High Court. Best of luck!