NIOH Kolkata Non Teaching Recruitment 2023, Apply Offline|nioh kolkata non teaching recruitment 2023 date|niohkol recruitment
NIOH Kolkata Non Teaching Recruitment 2023: The National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities (Divyangjan) has given a Notification for the recruitment Non Teaching Posts vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Offline.
- 1 NNIOH Kolkata Non Teaching Recruitment 2023 Notification Details
- 2 Education Qualification
- 3 Vacancy Details
- 4 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Age Limit
- 6 Jobs Salary
- 7 Application Fee
- 8 Selection Process
- 9 How to apply NIOH Kolkata Non Teaching Recruitment 2023 Notification?
- 10 FAQs related to NIOH Kolkata Non Teaching Recruitment 2023 Notification
NNIOH Kolkata Non Teaching Recruitment 2023 Notification Details
|Post Name||Non Teaching Posts|
|Name||National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities (Divyangjan)|
|Date of Applying||06/05/2023|
|Last Date of Online Application||05/06/2023|
- 12th Pass/ Degree/ Diploma holders are eligible for NIOH Kolkata Non Teaching Posts.
|Prosthetist & Orthotist||04|
|Orientation Mobility Instructor||04|
The candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
Candidate must have the above-required education qualification and age limit discussed below here.
- Minimum Age Required :- NA
- Maximum Age Limit :- Post Wise
- Age Limit as on :- 05 June 2023
Read More Jobs
- IOCL Recruitment 2023 Apply Online New 65 Vacancies
- Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023 Notification Download 12828 Post
- MRPL Non Management Cadre Recruitment 2023 Notification & Apply Now
- Secr bilaspur trade apprentice jobs Notification 2023 pdf No.1
- Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan SSLC Revaluation Form 2023: Apply Online and Check Fees
|Director||Rs.90,000/- per month|
|Assistant Professor||Rs.75,000/- per month|
|Lecturer||Rs.60,000/- per month|
|Administrative Officer||Rs.50,000/- per month|
|Rehabilitation Officer||Rs.50,000/- per month|
|Prosthetist & Orthotist||Rs.50,000/- per month|
|Accountant||Rs.45,000/- per month|
|Special Educator||Rs.45,000/- per month|
|Orientation Mobility Instructor||Rs.45,000/- per month|
|Vocational Instructor||Rs.45,000/- per month|
|Assistant||Rs.45,000/- per month|
|Clinical Assistant||Rs.50,000/- per month|
|Workshop Supervisor||Rs.35,000/- per month|
|Clerk/Typist||Rs.25,000/- per month|
|Categories||Group A (Level 10 and above)|
|General, OBC, EWS||300/-|
|Women, SC, ST, PH (Divyangjan)||0/-|
- Written Exam
- Skill/ Trade Test/ Interview (as applicable)
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Test
How to apply NIOH Kolkata Non Teaching Recruitment 2023 Notification?
- Open Your Browser
- Go to Assam CIPET Official Website https://www.cipet.gov.in/job-opportunities/permanent_positions.php
- Download the application pro form and print out it.
- Application form and attach all required self-attested documents, like- the educational qualifications from H.S.L.C. onwards both pass certificate & mark sheets, experience certificate (specifying designation, job profiles & period of service, etc.), Age proof certificate (birth certificate/ H.S.L.C. Admit Card, etc), caste certificate, certificate of computer proficiency and other qualifications.
- Also, one copy of a recent passport-size photograph should be pasted on the application in the space specified with a signature across it and 1(one) copy should be enclosed
Address :-“Director (Administration), CIPET Head Office, TVK Industrial Estate, Chennai-600032″
Q: What is the pay scale for selected candidates in the MRPL Non-Management Cadre Recruitment 2023?
Ans.The pay scale for selected candidates in the MRPL Non-Management Cadre Recruitment 2023 ranges from Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 86,400.
Q: Apart from the basic pay, what other allowances are eligible for successful candidates?
Ans. Successful candidates will be eligible for other allowances as per the company’s rules, in addition to their competitive basic pay.
Q: How can I support MRPL?
Ans. Please support MRPL by providing quality backlinks from your website. Our website URL