NTRO Recruitment 2023 Notification: The National Technical Research Organisation (NTRO) has given a Notification for the recruitment Analyst-A vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Offline.
- 1 NTRO Recruitment 2023 Notification Details
- 2 NTRO Recruitment Education Qualification
- 3 NTRO Recruitment 2023 Notification Vacancy Details
- 4 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 NTRO Recruitment 2023 Notification Age Limit
- 6 NTRO Recruitment 2023 Notification Jobs Salary
- 7 Application Fee
- 8 Selection Process
- 9 How to apply NTRO Recruitment 2023 Notification?
- 10 FAQs related to NTRO Recruitment 2023 Notification
NTRO Recruitment 2023 Notification Details
|Post Name||NTRO Recruitment 2023 Notification|
|Name||National Technical Research Organisation (NTRO)|
|Date of Applying||05/04/2023|
|Last Date of Online Application||31/05/23|
NTRO Recruitment Education Qualification
- Analyst-A: The candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree with a specified language as a subject from a recognized University.
NTRO Recruitment 2023 Notification Vacancy Details
The candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
Candidate must have the above-required education qualification and age limit discussed below here.
NTRO Recruitment 2023 Notification Age Limit
The NTRO Analyst-A Post Recruitment 2023 upper age limit is 30 years as on 31st May 2023.
NTRO Recruitment 2023 Notification Jobs Salary
The NTRO Analyst-A Post Recruitment 2023 Pay Scale start from Rs.44,900/- to Rs1,42,400/- per month.
- Free for All Candidates.
The NTRO Analyst Recruitment 2023 Selection process through the Written Examination (Paper-I & Paper-II) and Interview.
How to apply NTRO Recruitment 2023 Notification?
- Open Your Browser
- Go to NTRO’s Official Website https://ntro.gov.in/ntroWeb/welcome.do
- Download the Application Proforma and print out it.
- To complete the application process, please fill out the form and attach all necessary self-attested documents such as Academic Passing certificate from a Recognized Board, Experience Certificate, Caste Certificate (if applicable), Aadhar Card, signature, and passport size photograph.
Note:Write the envelope as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ANALYST-A” Send through Speed Post/ Registered Post to: The Director (Establishment), National Technical Research Organisation, Block.III, Old JNU Campus, New Delhi -110067, on or before 31st May 2023.
How to apply for NTRO Recruitment 2023?
Go to NTRO’s Official Website https://ntro.gov.in/ntroWeb/welcome.do
What is the application starting date for NTRO Recruitment 2023?
The application process for NTRO Analyst Recruitment 2023 will commence on April 5th, 2023.
What is the application last date for NTRO Recruitment 2023?
The deadline for submitting applications for NTRO Recruitment 2023 is May 31st, 2023.