PGCIL Recruitment 2023 Notification, Apply 48 Post Vacancies|pgcil diploma trainee recruitment 2023|pgcil diploma trainee admit card 2023|pgcil diploma trainee result
Gram Rozgar Sahayak Recruitment 2023 Notification: The Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has given a Notification for the recruitment Junior Officer Trainee vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
PGCIL Recruitment 2023 Notification Details
|Post Name||Junior Officer Trainee|
|Name||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)|
|Date of Applying||15/05/2023|
|Last Date of Online Application||30/05/2023|
- Applicants should hold Graduate Degree/ PG Degree/ Diploma from recognized university/ institute.
- Check advertisement for more details.
The candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
Candidate must have the above-required education qualification and age limit discussed below here.
Age Limit For PGCIL Recruitment 2023 Notification
- Candidates age limit should be 27 years.
- Refer notification for age relaxation.
Read More Jobs
- NTRO Recruitment 2023 Notification, Apply for 35 Analyst Post
- SIDBI Recruitment 2023 Notification Out, PDF Download
- VSSC Recruitment 2023 Apply For 61 Scientist / Engineer
- Cipla Recruitment 2023, Apply For Junior Team Member
- Karur District Court Recruitment 2023 Notification, Apply Clerk & Other Vacancies
- Rs. 25000 -3% -117500/- Per Month
- Application fee is Rs. 300.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex-SM candidates.
- Aspirants must pay a fee by online mode.
- Written Test/ Computer Based Test.
- Document verification.
- Computer Skill Test
How to apply PGCIL Recruitment 2023 Notification?
- Open Your Browser
- Go to the ISRO VSSC Official Website https://vssc.gov.in/
- Though you are here for the first time then need to register for ISRO VSSC Recruitment with your valid email and mobile number.
- After the registration process, you will be able to access the ISRO VSSC Application form for applying.
- Please complete your application by providing all necessary documents for this position, including but not limited to: Academic Passing certificate from a recognized Board, Experience Certificate, Caste Certificate (if applicable), Aadhar Card, signature, and a passport-size photograph, which you should upload as instructed..
- Check your application form then submit it.
- After submitting it, print out your application form for future purposes.