SBI Bank Recruitment 2023: The State Bank of India has given a Notification for the recruitment Special Cadre Officers vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
- 1 SBI Bank Recruitment 2023 Details
- 2 Education Qualification
- 3 Vacancy Details
- 4 Age Limit
- 5 Salary
- 6 Application Fee
- 7 Selection Process
- 8 How to apply SBI Recruitment 2023 Notification?
- 9 Latest SBI Bank Recruitment 2023
- 10 SBI Bank Clerk Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
- 11 SBI Bank Recruitment 2023 Details
- 12 SBI Bank Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Last Date
- 13 SBI Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- 14 SBI Bank Recruitment 2023 Salary
- 15 How to apply for SBI Bank Recruitment 2023?
- 16 FAQs related to SBI Bank Recruitment 2023
SBI Bank Recruitment 2023 Details
|Post Name||SBI Recruitment 2023 Notification Retired Officer|
|Name||State Bank of India|
|Date of Applying||29/04/2023|
|Last Date of Online Application||19/05/23|
A BE/BTech in Computer Science/Computer Science & Engineering/Information Technology/Software Engineering/Electronics & Communications Engineering or an equivalent degree in a relevant field, as well as an MCA/MTech/MSc in Computer Science/Information Technology/Electronic & Communications Engineering from a reputable university or institute, are required of all applicants.
- From April 29 candidates can submit Applications online. SBI has announced 217 vacancies, of which 35 are for contractual positions and 182 are for regular positions.
- The minimum age varies from 21 to 60 years old depending on the post.
- Not Mention
- Candidates should check the official SBI SO Notification 2023 for the detailed eligibility criteria before applying. The Application fee for the SBI SO Recruitment 2023 is Rs. 750 for General/OBC/EWS candidates and Rs. 125 for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- The fee can be paid online through debit card/credit card/net banking.
- The final merit list will be prepared based on the marks obtained in the online test and the interview.
How to apply SBI Recruitment 2023 Notification?
- Visit the authority site of SBI @ sbi.co.in to Apply Online SBI SO Recruitment 2023.
- After that, select the SBI SO 2023 application link.
- Enter basic information like your Name, Address, Phone number, and Birthdate, upload your scanned documents, photograph and signature and submit it.
- A Registration ID and password will be generated after successful Registration.
- Take a print out of your SBI SO Application for future reference.
SBI Bank Recruitment 2023 refers to the hiring process that the State Bank of India (SBI) is expected to conduct in the year 2023 to fill various job vacancies in the organization. SBI is one of the largest banks in India and recruits candidates for various positions such as Probationary Officers (PO), Clerks, Specialist Officers (SO), etc. The recruitment process usually involves a series of selection tests such as preliminary and mains exams, group discussions, and interviews. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria and qualify in these tests are offered employment opportunities at SBI. Aspiring candidates can keep an eye on the official SBI website or employment news for updates on SBI Bank Recruitment 2023.
Latest SBI Bank Recruitment 2023
SBI Bank Recruitment 2023: State Bank of India has given a Notification for the recruitment of Junior Associate (JA), Clerk, and various vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
SBI Bank Clerk Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
The State Bank of India has recently issued a notification announcing an update to the Junior Associate (JA) position as part of their recruitment process. Every year, SBI Bank Recruitment 2023 conducts the SBI Clerk Exam to select candidates for clerical positions in the bank. In the current year, SBI has announced Upcoming 1438 vacancies for the Junior Associate (JA) role in the SBI Clerk position.
SBI Bank Recruitment 2023 Details
|Article Title||SBI Bank Recruitment 2023|
|Bank Name||State Bank Of India|
|Date of Applying||7th September to 27th September 2023|
SBI Bank Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Last Date
Candidates who meet the requirements and are interested in the SBI Recruitment 2023 Apply Online. Last Date is
- Between September 7 and September 27, 2023
SBI Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Students must have completed their secondary education in order to be eligible for the SBI Bank Recruitment 2023. Additionally, they must possess a bachelor’s degree from an approved academic institution, such as a college or university.
- Students with integrated dual degrees must make sure that their passing date falls before November 30, 2022.
- Also eligible are students who are enrolled in their final semester or academic year.
- Matriculation Former military members are also eligible to apply for recruiting.
- The SBI BankRecruitment 2023 test has a minimum age requirement of 20 years old and a maximum age limit of 28 years old. The student’s age cannot be either younger than the specified range or older than the range.
SBI Bank Recruitment 2023 Salary
Currently, the baseline SBI Clerk Salary in India is Rs. 19,900 (Rs. 17,900 + two advance increments that are available to graduates), and as the person increasingly works for the Bank, more increments are added to this base salary.
How to apply for SBI Bank Recruitment 2023?
Students can apply online using the SBI Online Portal. Additionally, students will only have the option of choose one of their native languages when applying for the position of SBI Bank Recruitment 2023. Please take these actions:
- Visit the SBI Online Portal at https://www.sbi.co.in and log in. Select “Careers” from the menu.
- There will be an online application portal for SBI employment at www.sbi.co.in. Select Current Openings from the menu that appears at the top of the Join SBI page by going there.
- The “Recruitment of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) apply online for 5008 positions” option should be selected. The “click here for new registration” link should be clicked.
- It will be possible to apply for the SBI Junior Associate post. Give all necessary information. Upload the required papers as scanned copies.
- Complete the application fee transaction. Make sure the data you provide is accurate before applying for the SBI Bank Recruitment 2023.
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Hall Ticket||Click Here|
|JobsLive Home Page||Jobslive.co.in|
What is the official website of SBI Bank 2023?
The official website of SBI Bank 2023 is sbi.co.in
What is the last date of Application for the SBI Bank Recruitment 2023?
The last date of Application for the SBI Bank Recruitment 2023 will be 27th September 2023.
Is SBI Clerk 2023 notification out?
SBI Clerk 2023 notification is expected to be released in 27th September 2023