SSC CGL Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF: The Staff Selection Commission’s (SSC) has given a Notification for the recruitment Various Posts vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
- 1 SSC CGL Recruitment 2023 Notification Details
- 2 SSC CGL Recruitment 2023 Education Qualification
- 3 SSC CGL Vacancy Details
- 4 SSC CGL Eligibility Criteria
- 5 SSC CGL Age Limit
- 6 SSC CGL Jobs Salary
- 7 SSC CGL Application Fee
- 8 Selection Process
- 9 How to apply Indian Army Binnaguri Headquarters Recruitment 2023?
- 10 FAQs related to SSC CGL Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF Out
SSC CGL Recruitment 2023 Notification Details
|Post Name||SSC CGL Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF|
|Name||Staff Selection Commission’s (SSC)|
|Date of Applying||03/04/2023|
|Last Date of Online Application||03/05/23|
SSC CGL Recruitment 2023 Education Qualification
- Assistant Audit Officer/Assistant Accounts Officer/ Research Assistant in National Human Rights Commission (NHRC): The candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Junior Statistical Officer: The candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute with at least 60% Marks in Mathematics in the 12th Class OR have a Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at the Degree level.
- Statistical Investigator Grade II: The candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at the Degree level.
- All other Posts: The candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
SSC CGL Vacancy Details
- Various Posts (Check Official Notification )
SSC CGL Eligibility Criteria
The candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
Candidate must have the above-required education qualification and age limit discussed below here.
SSC CGL Age Limit
|Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer/ Assistant Section Officer/ Assistant / Assistant Section Officer/ Inspector of Income Tax/ Inspector/ Assistant Enforcement Officer/ Inspector Posts/ Executive Assistant/ Research Assistant/ Divisional Accountant/ Sub Inspector/ Sub-Inspector/ Junior Intelligence Officer||18-30 years|
|Assistant Section Officer/ Sub Inspector||20-30 years|
|Junior Statistical Officer||18-32 years|
|Auditor/ Accountant/ Accountant/ Junior Accountant/ Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant/ Senior Secretariat Assistant/ Upper Division Clerks/ Senior Administrative Assistant/ Tax Assistant/ Sub-Inspector||18-27 years|
Age Relaxation is as per Government rules and regulations.
SSC CGL Jobs Salary
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Examination Recruitment 2023 Pay Scale start from Rs.25,500/- to Rs.1,51,100/– per month.
SSC CGL Application Fee
- SC/ ST/ PwBD/ ESM Candidates: Rs.0/-
- All Other Candidates: Rs.100/-
- Payment Mode: Online through Credit Card, Debit Card, or Net Banking/ Offline in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
|Tier-I (Qualifying) Computer-Based Examination||Objective Multiple Choice|
|Tier-II (Paper I, II, III) Computer-Based Examination||Paper I: Compulsory for all posts, |
Paper II: For candidates who apply for the posts of Junior Statistical Officer (JSO) in the Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation and
Paper III: For candidates who apply for the posts of Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer.
Objective Type, Multiple choice questions, except for Module-II of Section-III of Paper-I
How to apply Indian Army Binnaguri Headquarters Recruitment 2023?
- Open Your Browser.
- Go to SSC’s Official Website https://ssc.nic.in/
- Though you are here for the first time then need to register for SSC Recruitment with your valid email and mobile number.
- After the registration process, you will be able to access the SSC Recruitment Application form for applying.
- Now fill up your application and upload all required documents for this post, like- the Academic Passing certificate from Recognized Board, Income Certificate Caste Certificate if Applicable, Aadhar Card, signature, and Passport size Photograph.
- Check your application form then submit it.
- After submitting it, print out your application form for future purposes.
What is SSC CGL Recruitment 2023 Notification Release date?
On 3rd April 2023, SSC released the SSC CGL Recruitment 2023 Notification.
What is the salary for SSC CGL Recruitment 2023 Notification?
Rs.25,500/- to Rs.1,51,100/- per month is the salary for SSC CGL Recruitment 2023 Notification.
What is the online registration to apply for SSC CGL Recruitment 2023?
3rd April 2023 to 3rd May 2023 is the online registration to apply for SSC CGL Recruitment 2023.