TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2023 Apply 621 Vacancies|tnusrb upcoming si recruitment 2023|tnusrb technical si recruitment 2023
TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2023: The Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) has given a Notification for the recruitment TNUSRB SI vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
- 1 TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2023 Notification Details
- 2 Education Qualification
- 3 Vacancy Details
- 4 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Age Limit
- 6 Jobs Salary
- 7 Application Fee
- 8 Selection Process
- 9 How to apply TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2023 Notification?
- 10 FAQs related to TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2023 Notification
TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2023 Notification Details
|Post Name||TNUSRB SI|
|Name||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB)|
|Date of Applying||01/06/2023|
|Last Date of Online Application||30/06/2023|
- I. Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree from any University recognised by UGC / Government on the date of Notification.
- II. The Bachelor’s Degree should have been obtained in the following patterns: –
- a) After completion of SSLC and Higher Secondary course in the order of 10+2+3/4/5 pattern or
- b) After completion of SSLC and Diploma in the order of 10+3+2 / 10+3+3 pattern or
- c) After completion of SSLC and ITI in the order of 10+2+3 pattern.
- III. A Bachelor’s degree can be obtained from Open University / Distance Education / College. However candidates who have obtained Bachelor’s degree through Open Universities without going through above mentioned patterns will not be eligible.
|Name of Posts||Name of the Service||No of Vacancies||Total|
|SI of Police (Taluk)||TN Police Subordinate Service||255+2*||109||364+2*|
|SI of Police (AR)||99+3*||42+1*||141+4*|
|SI of Police (TSP)||TN Special Police Subordinate Service||110||–||110|
The candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
Candidate must have the above-required education qualification and age limit discussed below here.
The applicants should have attained the age of 20 years and should not be aged above 30 years as on 1st July of the Notification year. The upper age limit relaxation given to certain categories is as follows:-
|Category||Upper age limit|
|Backward Class, Backward Class (Muslim), Most Backward Class/Denotified Community.||32 Years|
|Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyar), Scheduled Tribe.||35 Years|
|Destitute Widow||37 Years|
|Ex-servicemen/Ex-personnel of Central Para-Military Forces (Discharged from service within 3 years from the date of notification / Serving persons who are going to retire within one year from the last date of receipt of application.||47 Years|
|Departmental candidates appearing for departmental quota examination||47 Years|
Read More Jobs
- NTRO Recruitment 2023 Notification, Apply for 35 Analyst Post
- SIDBI Recruitment 2023 Notification Out, PDF Download
- VSSC Recruitment 2023 Apply For 61 Scientist / Engineer
- Cipla Recruitment 2023, Apply For Junior Team Member
- Karur District Court Recruitment 2023 Notification, Apply Clerk & Other Vacancies
- The salary offered for the Sub Inspector positions under the TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2023 is both competitive and rewarding, with a pay scale of Rs. 36,900 – 1,16,600.
- This attractive remuneration package reflects the importance and prestige associated with serving as a Police Sub Inspector within the Tamil Nadu Police Force.
The application fee for the TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2023 is Rs. 500/-. Departmental candidates who apply for both open quota and departmental quota must pay a total of Rs. 1,000/- as the examination fee.
Candidates should not apply for open quota and departmental quota separately while filling up the online application. It is essential for applicants to submit the correct examination fee in order to complete their registration and participate in the recruitment process.
- The selection process for the TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2023 consists of multiple stages, including a Written Examination, Physical Measurement Test, Physical Efficiency Test, and Viva-Voce.
How to apply TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2023 Notification?
- Open Your Browser
- Go to the ISRO VSSC Official Website https://vssc.gov.in/
- Though you are here for the first time then need to register for ISRO VSSC Recruitment with your valid email and mobile number.
- After the registration process, you will be able to access the ISRO VSSC Application form for applying.
- Please complete your application by providing all necessary documents for this position, including but not limited to: Academic Passing certificate from a recognized Board, Experience Certificate, Caste Certificate (if applicable), Aadhar Card, signature, and a passport-size photograph, which you should upload as instructed..
- Check your application form then submit it.
- After submitting it, print out your application form for future purposes.
Q: How many vacancies are there?
Ans. There are 61 vacancies in total. Scientist / Engineer: 61 Posts
Q: What is the Pay Scale for Scientist / Engineer?
Ans. The Payscale is as follows Scientist / Engineer: INR56100-208700
Q: When can I can apply for Scientist / Engineer job at vikram sarabhai space center?
Ans. You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.