TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2023 Apply 621 Vacancies|tnusrb upcoming si recruitment 2023|tnusrb technical si recruitment 2023
TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2023: The Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) has given a Notification for the recruitment TNUSRB SI vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
- 1 TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2023 Notification Details
- 2 Education Qualification
- 3 Vacancy Details
- 4 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Age Limit
- 6 Jobs Salary
- 7 Application Fee
- 8 Selection Process
- 9 How to apply TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2023 Notification?
- 10 FAQs related to TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2023 Notification
TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2023 Notification Details
|Post Name||TNUSRB SI|
|Name||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB)|
|Date of Applying||01/06/2023|
|Last Date of Online Application||30/06/2023|
- I. Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree from any University recognised by UGC / Government on the date of Notification.
- II. The Bachelor’s Degree should have been obtained in the following patterns: –
- a) After completion of SSLC and Higher Secondary course in the order of 10+2+3/4/5 pattern or
- b) After completion of SSLC and Diploma in the order of 10+3+2 / 10+3+3 pattern or
- c) After completion of SSLC and ITI in the order of 10+2+3 pattern.
- III. A Bachelor’s degree can be obtained from Open University / Distance Education / College. However candidates who have obtained Bachelor’s degree through Open Universities without going through above mentioned patterns will not be eligible.
|Name of Posts||Name of the Service||No of Vacancies||Total|
|SI of Police (Taluk)||TN Police Subordinate Service||255+2*||109||364+2*|
|SI of Police (AR)||99+3*||42+1*||141+4*|
|SI of Police (TSP)||TN Special Police Subordinate Service||110||–||110|
The candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
Candidate must have the above-required education qualification and age limit discussed below here.
The applicants should have attained the age of 20 years and should not be aged above 30 years as on 1st July of the Notification year. The upper age limit relaxation given to certain categories is as follows:-
|Category||Upper age limit|
|Backward Class, Backward Class (Muslim), Most Backward Class/Denotified Community.||32 Years|
|Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyar), Scheduled Tribe.||35 Years|
|Destitute Widow||37 Years|
|Ex-servicemen/Ex-personnel of Central Para-Military Forces (Discharged from service within 3 years from the date of notification / Serving persons who are going to retire within one year from the last date of receipt of application.||47 Years|
|Departmental candidates appearing for departmental quota examination||47 Years|
Read More Jobs
- ISRO SAC Rajbhasha Assistant Recruitment 2023 Notification, Apply Online
- IOCL Recruitment 2023 Apply Online New 65 Vacancies
- Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023 Notification Download 12828 Post
- MRPL Non Management Cadre Recruitment 2023 Notification & Apply Now
- Secr bilaspur trade apprentice jobs Notification 2023 pdf No.1
- The salary offered for the Sub Inspector positions under the TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2023 is both competitive and rewarding, with a pay scale of Rs. 36,900 – 1,16,600.
- This attractive remuneration package reflects the importance and prestige associated with serving as a Police Sub Inspector within the Tamil Nadu Police Force.
The application fee for the TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2023 is Rs. 500/-. Departmental candidates who apply for both open quota and departmental quota must pay a total of Rs. 1,000/- as the examination fee.
Candidates should not apply for open quota and departmental quota separately while filling up the online application. It is essential for applicants to submit the correct examination fee in order to complete their registration and participate in the recruitment process.
- The selection process for the TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2023 consists of multiple stages, including a Written Examination, Physical Measurement Test, Physical Efficiency Test, and Viva-Voce.
How to apply TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2023 Notification?
- Open Your Browser
- Go to the SSC CHSL Official Website https://ssc.nic.in/
- Though you are here for the first time then need to register for SSC CHSL Recruitment with your valid email and mobile number.
- After the registration process, you will be able to access the SSC CHSL Application form for applying.
- Please complete your application by providing all necessary documents for this position, including but not limited to: Academic Passing certificate from a recognized Board, Experience Certificate, Caste Certificate (if applicable), Aadhar Card, signature, and a passport-size photograph, which you should upload as instructed..
- Check your application form then submit it.
- After submitting it, print out your application form for future purposes.
Q: What is the pay scale for selected candidates in the MRPL Non-Management Cadre Recruitment 2023?
Ans.The pay scale for selected candidates in the MRPL Non-Management Cadre Recruitment 2023 ranges from Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 86,400.
Q: Apart from the basic pay, what other allowances are eligible for successful candidates?
Ans. Successful candidates will be eligible for other allowances as per the company’s rules, in addition to their competitive basic pay.
Q: How can I support MRPL?
Ans. Please support MRPL by providing quality backlinks from your website. Our website URL