UPSC CMS 2023 Notification: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has given a Notification for the recruitment Junior Scale, ADMO, GDMO vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
- 1 UPSC CMS 2023 Notification Details
- 2 UPSC CMS 2023 Education Qualification
- 3 UPSC CMS 2023 Vacancy Details
- 4 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 UPSC CMS 2023 Age Limit
- 6 UPSC CMS 2023 Jobs Salary
- 7 UPSC CMS 2023 Application Fee
- 8 Selection Process
- 9 How to apply UPSC CMS 2023 Notification?
- 10 FAQs related to UPSC CMS 2023 Notification
UPSC CMS 2023 Notification Details
|Post Name||UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination 20223 (UPSC CMS)|
|Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Date of Applying||19/04/2023|
|Last Date of Online Application||09/05/2023|
UPSC CMS 2023 Education Qualification
- Candidates seeking admission to the UPSC CMS 2023 examination must have successfully passed the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. examination.
UPSC CMS 2023 Vacancy Details
|Medical Officers Grade in General Duty Medical Officers Sub-cadre of Central Health Service||584|
|Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways||300|
|General Duty Medical Officer in the New Delhi Municipal Council||01|
|General Duty Medical Officer Gr.II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South Delhi Municipal Corporation||376|
The candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
Candidate must have the above-required education qualification and age limit discussed below here.
UPSC CMS 2023 Age Limit
A candidate for UPSC Combined Medical Service Examination must not have attained the age of 32 years as on 1st August, 2023
However, for Junior Time Scale Posts in Central Health Services, the upper age limit must not exceed 35 (thirty-five years) on the aforesaid cut-off date.
The upper age limit for UPSC Combined Medical Service Exam 2023 is relaxable for reserved category candidates by 03 years for OBC NCL, by 05 Years for SC / ST Candidates and by additional 10 years for PwD Category Candidates.
Read More Jobs
- ISRO SAC Rajbhasha Assistant Recruitment 2023 Notification, Apply Online
- IOCL Recruitment 2023 Apply Online New 65 Vacancies
- Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023 Notification Download 12828 Post
- MRPL Non Management Cadre Recruitment 2023 Notification & Apply Now
- Secr bilaspur trade apprentice jobs Notification 2023 pdf No.1
UPSC CMS 2023 Jobs Salary
|Post Name||Salary / Pay Scale|
|Medical Officers Grade in General Duty Medical Officers Sub-cadre of Central Health Service||Level 10 of Pay Matrix Rs. 56,100-1,77,500/-|
|Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways||Level 10 of Pay Matrix Rs. 56,100-1,77,500/-|
|General Duty Medical Officer in the New Delhi Municipal Council||Level 10 of Pay Matrix Rs. 56,100-1,77,500/-|
|General Duty Medical Officer Gr.II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South Delhi Municipal Corporation||Level 10 of Pay Matrix Rs. 56,100-1,77,500/-|
UPSC CMS 2023 Application Fee
For the UPSC CMS 2023, candidates, except female, SC, ST, and PwBD candidates who are exempted from the payment of the fee, are required to pay an application fee of RS. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only). This fee is necessary to complete the application process and make the candidate eligible for the examination.
The selection process for the UPSC CMS 2023 consists of a written examination followed by an interview. After clearing the written exam, candidates will be selected for the interview round. The final merit list will be based on the candidates’ performance in both the written examination and the interview, which will ensure a fair and thorough evaluation of their knowledge, abilities, and suitability for the UPSC Medical Services positions.Selection of candidates through UPSC Combined Medical Service Exam will be based on –
- I. Written Exam – 500 Marks
- II. Personality Test – 100 Marks
How to apply UPSC CMS 2023 Notification?
- Open Your Browser
- Go to NIFT, Hyderabad’s Official Website https://upsconline.nic.in/upsc/OTRP/index.php
- Click on ‘Careers’.
- Though you are here for the first time then need to register for UPSC CMS Recruitment with your valid email and mobile number.
- After the registration process, you will be able to access the UPSC CMS Recruitment Application form for applying.
- Please complete your application by filling in all the required information and uploading the necessary documents for this position. These documents may include the Academic Passing certificate from a Recognized Board, Experience Certificate, Caste Certificate (if applicable), Aadhar Card, signature, and Passport-size Photograph. Thank you for your attention to this matter.
- Check your application form then submit it.
- After submitting it, print out your application form for future purposes.
What is the application starting date for UPSC CMS 2023 Notification?
The application process for UPSC CMS 2023 Notification will commence on April 19th, 2023.
What is the salary for UPSC CMS 2023 Notification?
Rs.56,000/- to Rs.1,77,000/- is the salary for UPSC CMS Recruitment 2023.
How many posts are vacant for UPSC CMS 2023 Notification?
There are 1160 posts vacant for UPSC CMS Recruitment 2023.