UPSC Exam Notification 2023 Online Form|UPSC Online Form 2023|UPSC Recruitment 2023 Age Limit|UPSC Latest Recruitment
UPSC Exam Notification 2023: The Union Public Service Commission has given a Notification for the recruitment Senior Farm Manager, Cabin Safety Inspector, Head Librarian, Scientist – B and various vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
- 1 UPSC NDA 2 2023 Notification Download Details
- 2 UPSC Exam Education Qualification
- 3 UPSC Exam Vacancy Details
- 4 Age Limit
- 5 UPSC Exam Salary
- 6 Application Free
- 7 Selection Process
- 8 How to Apply UPSC Exam Notification 2023?
- 9 FAQ- UPSC Exam Notification 2023
UPSC NDA 2 2023 Notification Download Details
|Post Name||Senior Farm Manager, Cabin Safety Inspector, Head Librarian, Scientist – B and various|
|Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Date of Applying||13/05/2023|
|Last Date of Online Application||01/06/23|
UPSC Exam Education Qualification
- Senior Farm Manager: The candidate must have an M.Sc. in Horticulture or Agriculture with a specialization in Horticulture.
- Cabin Safety Inspector: The candidate must be passed 10+2 from a recognised Board.
- Head Librarian: The candidate must have a Degree or equivalent diploma in Library Science.
- Scientist -B: The candidate must have a Master’s Degree in Zoology.
- Specialist Grade III (Ophthalmology)/ Specialist Grade III (Psychiatry): The candidate must have a recognized MBBS degree qualification included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule.
- Assistant Chemist: The candidate must have a Masters’s Degree in Chemistry /Organic Chemistry/ Physical Chemistry/ Inorganic Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry/ Agricultural Chemistry and Soil Science.
- Assistant Labour Commissioner: The candidate must have a Post Graduate Degree/Diploma from a recognized university in Social work, Labour welfare or Industrial Relations, or Personnel Management or a Degree in Law.
- Medical Officer (GDMO sub-cadre): The candidate must have a recognized MBBS qualification.
- General Duty Medical Officer (Homoeopathy): The candidate must have a Degree in Homoeopathy from a recognized University or Statutory State Board/ Council or equivalent.
UPSC Exam Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||UR||Total|
|Senior Farm Manager||–||–||–||–||01||01|
|Cabin Safety Inspector||03||01||05||01||10||20|
|Scientist – B||01||–||01||01||04||07|
|Specialist Grade III (Ophthalmology)||01||01||04||01||03||10|
|Specialist Grade III (Psychiatry)||–||01||–||–||02||03|
|Assistant Labour Commissioner||–||–||–||–||01||01|
|Medical Officer (GDMO sub-cadre)||36||–||124||07||67||234|
|General Duty Medical Officer (Homoeopathy)||01||–||01||01||02||05|
|Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|Senior Farm Manager||35 years|
|Cabin Safety Inspector||40 years|
|Head Librarian||35 years|
|Scientist – B||35 years|
|Specialist Grade III (Ophthalmology)||40 years|
|Specialist Grade III (Psychiatry)||40 years|
|Assistant Chemist||30 years|
|Assistant Labour Commissioner||35 years|
|Medical Officer (GDMO sub-cadre)||32 years|
|General Duty Medical Officer (Homoeopathy)||35 years|
UPSC Exam Salary
- Pay Scale: Pay Level 7 to Pay Level 11
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS Candidates: ₹25/-
- SC/ ST/ PwBD/ Women Candidates: ₹0/-
- Payment Mode: SBI by Cash/ Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI, or Net Banking
- Documents Verifications
How to Apply UPSC Exam Notification 2023?
The Apply Process of UPSC Exam Notification 2023 is including following stages:-
- Check the eligibility from the UPSC Exam Notification 2023
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below or visit the website https://www.upsc.gov.in/
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Fees
- Print the Application Form
FAQ- UPSC Exam Notification 2023
Q: What is the pay scale for selected candidates in the MRPL Non-Management Cadre Recruitment 2023?
Ans.The pay scale for selected candidates in the MRPL Non-Management Cadre Recruitment 2023 ranges from Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 86,400.
Q: Apart from the basic pay, what other allowances are eligible for successful candidates?
Ans. Successful candidates will be eligible for other allowances as per the company’s rules, in addition to their competitive basic pay.
Q: How can I support MRPL?
Ans. Please support MRPL by providing quality backlinks from your website. Our website URL