UPSC Indian Economic Service Exam 2023 Notification: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has given a Notification for the recruitment Indian Economic Service (IES) vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
- 1 UPSC Indian Economic Service Exam Notification Details
- 2 Education Qualification UPSC IES Exam 2023 Notification
- 3 UPSC IES Exam Vacancy Details
- 4 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Age Limit for UPSC Indian Economic Service Exam 2023
- 6 UPSC Indian Economic Service Exam Jobs Salary
- 7 Application Fee
- 8 Selection Process
- 9 How to apply UPSC Indian Economic Service Exam 2023 Notification?
- 10 FAQs related to UPSC Indian Economic Service Exam 2023 Notification
UPSC Indian Economic Service Exam Notification Details
|Post Name||Indian Economic Service (IES)|
|Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Date of Applying||19/04/2023|
|Last Date of Online Application||09/05/2023|
Education Qualification UPSC IES Exam 2023 Notification
Candidates applying for the UPSC Indian Economic Service Exam must have obtained a Post-Graduate Degree in Economics, Applied Economics, Business Economics, or Econometrics from an Indian university incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature or an educational institution established by an Act of Parliament. Candidates with a Post-Graduate Degree from a foreign university approved by the Central.
UPSC IES Exam Vacancy Details
The UPSC Indian Economic Service Exam 2023, a total of 18 vacancies are available. The number of vacancies is subject to change, depending on the requirements of the Indian government.
The candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
Candidate must have the above-required education qualification and age limit discussed below here.
Age Limit for UPSC Indian Economic Service Exam 2023
Candidates must be between 21 and 30 years of age as of August 1, 2023, meaning they must have been born between August 2, 1993, and August 1, 2002.
Age relaxation is available for candidates belonging to specific categories as per the Government of India rules. This includes relaxation for SC/ST, OBC, and Persons with Benchmark Disabilities, among others.
Read More Jobs
- ISRO SAC Rajbhasha Assistant Recruitment 2023 Notification, Apply Online
- IOCL Recruitment 2023 Apply Online New 65 Vacancies
- Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023 Notification Download 12828 Post
- MRPL Non Management Cadre Recruitment 2023 Notification & Apply Now
- Secr bilaspur trade apprentice jobs Notification 2023 pdf No.1
UPSC Indian Economic Service Exam Jobs Salary
The UPSC Indian Economic Service offers an attractive salary and benefits package. Officers are placed in the 7th Pay Matrix Level 10, with a pay range of Rs.56,100 to Rs.1,77,500 per month. Prior to the implementation of the 7th Pay Commission, the pay band was Rs.15,600 to Rs.39,100, along with a grade pay of Rs.5,400.
Candidates, except for female/SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities who are exempted from payment, are required to pay an application fee of Rs.200/-.
The fee can be paid through various modes such as online banking, credit/debit card, or by depositing cash in any branch of the State Bank of India.
The selection process for the UPSC Indian Economic Service Exam consists of a written examination followed by an interview.
Candidates who successfully pass the written examination will be invited to attend an interview to assess their suitability for the service. The final selection will be based on the candidates’ performance in both the written examination and the interview.
How to apply UPSC Indian Economic Service Exam 2023 Notification?
- Open Your Browser
- Go to NIFT, Hyderabad’s Official Website https://upsconline.nic.in/upsc/OTRP/index.php
- Click on ‘Careers’.
- Though you are here for the first time then need to register for UPSC Indian Economic Service Exam 2023 Notification with your valid email and mobile number.
- After the registration process, you will be able to access the UPSC Indian Economic Service Exam 2023 Notification Application form for applying.
- Please complete your application by filling in all the required information and uploading the necessary documents for this position. These documents may include the Academic Passing certificate from a Recognized Board, Experience Certificate, Caste Certificate (if applicable), Aadhar Card, signature, and Passport-size Photograph. Thank you for your attention to this matter.
- Check your application form then submit it.
- After submitting it, print out your application form for future purposes.
What is the application starting date for UPSC Indian Economic Service Exam 2023 Notification?
The application process for UPSC Indian Economic Service Exam 2023 Notification will commence on April 19th, 2023.
What is the salary for UPSC Indian Economic Service Exam 2023 Notification?
Rs.56,100/- to Rs.1,77,100/- is the salary for UPSC Indian Economic Service Exam 2023.
How many posts are vacant for UPSC Indian Economic Service Exam 2023 Notification?
There are 18 posts vacant for CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023.