CNCI Non Teaching Recruitment 2023 Apply for Clerk Post|www.cnci.ac.in recruitment 2023|cnci exam eligibility criteria
CNCI Non Teaching Recruitment 2023: The Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute has given a Notification for the recruitment Lower Division Clerk & Laboratory Technician vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
- 1 CNCI Non Teaching Recruitment 2023 Notification Details
- 2 Education Qualification
- 3 CNCI Non Teaching Vacancy Details
- 4 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Age Limit
- 6 Jobs Salary
- 7 Application Fee
- 8 Selection Process
- 9 How to apply CNCI Non Teaching Recruitment 2023 Notification?
- 10 FAQs related to CNCI Non Teaching Recruitment 2023 Notification
CNCI Non Teaching Recruitment 2023 Notification Details
|Post Name||Lower Division Clerk & Laboratory Technician|
|Name||Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute|
|Date of Applying||29/04/2023|
|Last Date of Online Application||28/05/2023|
- Applicants should possess a 12th Class Pass or equivalent qualification/ Bachelor’s degree/ BSC/ Diploma in medical laboratory technology from a recognized university.
CNCI Non Teaching Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|Lower Division Clerk||10 posts|
|Laboratory Technician||30 posts|
The candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
Candidate must have the above-required education qualification and age limit discussed below here.
- Candidates Should Not Exceed 30 years to 32 years to apply for the concerned post.
Read More Jobs
- NTRO Recruitment 2023 Notification, Apply for 35 Analyst Post
- SIDBI Recruitment 2023 Notification Out, PDF Download
- VSSC Recruitment 2023 Apply For 61 Scientist / Engineer
- Cipla Recruitment 2023, Apply For Junior Team Member
- Karur District Court Recruitment 2023 Notification, Apply Clerk & Other Vacancies
- Rs.19,900 to Rs.92,300/- Per Month
- General, EWS, and OBC: Rs.1000/-
- SC/ ST & Women: Rs.600/-
- PwDs candidates are exempted from the application fee
- Lower Division Clerk – CBT and Typing Test
- Laboratory Technician – CBT and Skill Test
How to apply CNCI Non Teaching Recruitment 2023 Notification?
- Open Your Browser
- Go to the ISRO VSSC Official Website https://vssc.gov.in/
- Though you are here for the first time then need to register for ISRO VSSC Recruitment with your valid email and mobile number.
- After the registration process, you will be able to access the ISRO VSSC Application form for applying.
- Please complete your application by providing all necessary documents for this position, including but not limited to: Academic Passing certificate from a recognized Board, Experience Certificate, Caste Certificate (if applicable), Aadhar Card, signature, and a passport-size photograph, which you should upload as instructed..
- Check your application form then submit it.
- After submitting it, print out your application form for future purposes.
Q: How many vacancies are there?
Ans. There are 61 vacancies in total. Scientist / Engineer: 61 Posts
Q: What is the Pay Scale for Scientist / Engineer?
Ans. The Payscale is as follows Scientist / Engineer: INR56100-208700
Q: When can I can apply for Scientist / Engineer job at vikram sarabhai space center?
Ans. You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.