ISRO SDSC Draughtsman Recruitment 2023 Out Apply Online|isro sdsc recruitment 2023|sdsc shar recruitment 2023 notification|@www isro gov in recruitment 2023
ISRO SDSC Draughtsman Recruitment 2023 Out: The Indian Space Research Organization’s Satish Dhawan Space Centre (ISRO SDSC) has given a Notification for the recruitment ISRO SDSC Draughtsman Recruitment vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
- 1 ISRO SDSC Draughtsman Recruitment 2023 Notification Details
- 2 Education Qualification
- 3 Vacancy Details
- 4 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Age Limit For ISRO SDSC Draughtsman Recruitment
- 6 Jobs Salary
- 7 Application Fee
- 8 Selection Process
- 9 How to apply ISRO SDSC Draughtsman Recruitment 2023 Notification?
- 10 FAQs related to ISRO SDSC Recruitment 2023 Notification
ISRO SDSC Draughtsman Recruitment 2023 Notification Details
|Post Name||ISRO SDSC Draughtsman Recruitment|
|Name||Indian Space Research Organization’s Satish Dhawan Space Centre (ISRO SDSC)|
|Date of Applying||26/04/2023|
|Last Date of Online Application||16/05/2023|
- Applicants should have passed SSLC/SSC and possess an ITI/NTC/NAC certificate in Draughtsman (Civil) or Draughtsman (Mechanical) trade from a recognized institution under the National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT).
|Name of Post||No of Post|
|Civil and Draughtsman||01|
The candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
Candidate must have the above-required education qualification and age limit discussed below here.
Age Limit For ISRO SDSC Draughtsman Recruitment
The age limit for candidates applying for the ISRO SDSC Draughtsman Recruitment 2023 is set between 18 and 35 years. However, the organization follows the Government of India rules for providing age relaxation to various categories of candidates.
This includes relaxation for candidates belonging to SC/ST, OBC, Persons with Disabilities (PWD), and Ex-servicemen, as per the guidelines laid down by the government.
Read More Jobs
- ISRO SAC Rajbhasha Assistant Recruitment 2023 Notification, Apply Online
- IOCL Recruitment 2023 Apply Online New 65 Vacancies
- Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023 Notification Download 12828 Post
- MRPL Non Management Cadre Recruitment 2023 Notification & Apply Now
- Secr bilaspur trade apprentice jobs Notification 2023 pdf No.1
The ISRO SDSC Draughtsman Recruitment 2023 offers an attractive salary package that reflects the importance and responsibility of the position. Successful candidates will be placed in the 7th Pay Matrix Level 03, which translates to a monthly salary ranging from Rs.21,700 to Rs.69,100.
This is in addition to the old pay band of Rs.5,200 to Rs.20,200 and a grade pay of Rs.2,000. The compensation package is designed to reward employees for their hard work and commitment to the organization, ensuring a comfortable and secure financial future.
For the ISRO SDSC Draughtsman Recruitment 2023, a non-refundable application fee of ₹100 is applicable for each application. However, initially, all candidates must pay a processing fee of ₹500 per application.
The processing fee will be refunded only to candidates who appear in the written test as follows: ₹500 will be refunded in full for candidates exempted from the application fee (women, SC/ST/PWBD, Ex-Servicemen), and ₹400 will be refunded after deducting the application fee for all other candidates.
The application fee helps manage the administrative costs of conducting the recruitment process and ensures that only serious applicants participate.
- written test and a skill test.
How to apply ISRO SDSC Draughtsman Recruitment 2023 Notification?
- Open Your Browser
- Go to the SSC CHSL Official Website https://ssc.nic.in/
- Though you are here for the first time then need to register for SSC CHSL Recruitment with your valid email and mobile number.
- After the registration process, you will be able to access the SSC CHSL Application form for applying.
- Please complete your application by providing all necessary documents for this position, including but not limited to: Academic Passing certificate from a recognized Board, Experience Certificate, Caste Certificate (if applicable), Aadhar Card, signature, and a passport-size photograph, which you should upload as instructed..
- Check your application form then submit it.
- After submitting it, print out your application form for future purposes.
Q: What is the pay scale for selected candidates in the MRPL Non-Management Cadre Recruitment 2023?
Ans.The pay scale for selected candidates in the MRPL Non-Management Cadre Recruitment 2023 ranges from Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 86,400.
Q: Apart from the basic pay, what other allowances are eligible for successful candidates?
Ans. Successful candidates will be eligible for other allowances as per the company’s rules, in addition to their competitive basic pay.
Q: How can I support MRPL?
Ans. Please support MRPL by providing quality backlinks from your website. Our website URL